madbaker: (Bugs Bunny)
[personal profile] madbaker
My alarm didn't go off this morning. I double-checked and it was definitely set; the clock just occasionally hiccups like that. I only got up ten minutes late (my alarm deliberately builds in some hit the snooze and roll over time) and forwent my morning coffee so that I could get out on time.

But in the rush, I left my phone on the bureau at home. I can't get in to most of my standard work sites without it. Darn two-factor authentication!

Fortunately the wife is already up, and after confirming that the phone was there, is driving to my office with it so that I don't have to go home for it. Normally I'd just stay home but I have an important work call that needs to be with the office background, so taking the bus to get it would be a 90-minute round trip.

Profile

madbaker: (Default)
madbaker

October 2026

S M T W T F S
    123
4 56 78910
11 1213141516 17
18 19 2021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 21st, 2026 01:11 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios